“Let us use our creativity to explode the truth in the face of the nation.” – Justin Dart, Jr.
CALL FOR COMMITTEE MEMBERS: 2017 FUNDRAISER
Photo by Hannah Hancock
The Disability Art and Culture Project’s biannual Fundraiser is coming up this October 2017! The Fundraiser makes possible DACP’s biannual Portland ReelAbilities Disability Film Festival, which will be back in the spring of 2018.
We need YOUR help!
Volunteer with our fundraising committee to be a part of this important event.
- Attend planning / production meetings
- Follow up with individual tasks and report back to the committee in a timely manner
- Commit to participation through the event date in October 2017
- Active committee members are essential to the success of the event. The committee will be expected to actively contribute
- Be familiar with proud disability culture or willing to learn about it
- Understand disability justice as part of civil rights and intersectional social justice
- Be willing to accommodate access needs
For more information, or to let us know your interest in the fundraising committee, contact DACP at email@example.com.
Photo by the Coverage Defense Committee
Wednesday, March 29, 2017: “Medicaid & Medicare Coverage Stories from the Coverage Defense Committee”
Use our tabs above to navigate, or follow these links:
To learn about DACP’s history, mission, staff and volunteers, and commitment to intersectional disability justice, click on “About Us.”
To contact DACP staff and volunteers, click “Contact.”
To learn about Inclusive Arts Vibe, click here. Find information about classes, Inclusive Arts Vibe Dance Company, upcoming IAVDC performances, and fundraisers to support our youth dancers. Check out the links to videos of past performances!
Click on “Events” to learn about DACP’s upcoming events, including our biennial Disability Pride Art and Culture Festival.
To find out more about how you can support DACP’s work, whether with financial support, volunteer time, spreading the word about us to your community, or donating an item on our wish list, click “Support Us.”
Check out our Facebook page for pictures, videos, and more casual communication with our community.