DACP is featured in the Willamette Week Give!Guide for the first time! The Disability Art and Culture Project won’t be having our annual fundraiser. Instead, take advantage of the perks of giving through the Give!Guide.
Give $10+ via the Give!Guide website and receive free and discounted products from your favorite Portland brands. A Chinook Book access code will arrive in your email inbox immediately following your gift, along with your donation receipt. Give early! Incentives available while supplies last.
Give $10+ on a BIG GIVE DAY for a chance to win big:
- November 8: Powell’s Books Shopping Expedition
- November 15: Tender Loving Empire Vinyl Package + Year’s Supply of Laughing Planet
- November 27: Brasada Ranch Getaway
- December 6: Sony RX100 VA Mirrorless Camera
- December 13: Portland Trail Blazers Fan Package
- December 20: Trek FX 1 Commuter Bike from Bike Gallery
- December 27: #Exploregon Vacation Package
Join us at Give!Guide FREE events (21+), where your $10+ will enter you in a raffle for yet more great giveaways:
- November 15: G!G Presents And And And, Honeybucket, Plastic Cactus, Ezza Rose, White Owl Social Club
- December 6: G!G Presents: Blossom, Maarquii, Amenta Abioto, Karma Rivera, Mississippi Studios
– Other ways to donate this 2018 giving season –
Contributions from our community make a real impact on our organization and programs. By supporting DACP, you are supporting the Inclusive Arts Vibe Dance Company, Dis/Representation discussion series, Disability Film Festival, and more offerings that promote integrated arts, and Disability Justice, culture, and leadership in our community.
Take advantage of a cultural tax credit with the Oregon Cultural Trust. Donate to DACP, donate the same amount to the Trust, then deduct the total from your state taxes! Read more about how it works on the Oregon Cultural Trust website.
Donate to us on PayPal.
- Link DACP to your free Fred Meyer rewards card at www.fredmeyer.com/topic/community-rewards-4, or call your local store for assistance.
- Link DACP to your existing Amazon account on the Amazon Smile website. It’s the same great Amazon, just make sure to bookmark smile.amazon.com on your computer since we only benefit from purchases made at the Smile site.
Thank you for contributing to DACP! Read on for even more ways to support our work.
Thank you for your interest in supporting the work of Disability Art and Culture Project!
SPONSORS AND FUNDERS
Disability Art and Culture Project gives a big thanks to our Sponsors and Funders. Inquiries about sponsoring the Disability Pride Art and Culture Festival or future events may be directed to Kathy Coleman, Founder/Artistic Director at email@example.com or 503-238-0723 (voice).
All donations are tax deductible. Thanks for your interest in making a financial contribution to DACP!
To make a donation online:
You can donate to DACP through PayPal by clicking the button below, whether you have a PayPal account or not.
If you have a PayPal account, you can also send funds directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To donate by mail:
You may send well-concealed checks or money orders to Disability Art and Culture Project, c/o Kathy Coleman, 259 SE 162nd Avenue, Portland, OR 97233. Please do not mail cash!
We often rely on in-kind donations of food, drink, and paper goods for events and invited guests, as well as lodging, poster and postcard printing, space rental, costuming and fabric donations, set materials, music, video editing and photography, language interpretation, and art supplies. To inquire about making an in-kind donation of goods or services, please contact the Artistic Director, Kathy Coleman, at email@example.com. In-kind donations to DACP are tax-deductible!
We are always looking for volunteers! Whether you want to help out at our next event, put up posters, plan and run programs, or help DACP grow as an organization, we’d love to work with you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.