Photo by Shannon Knight
The Inclusive Arts Vibe Dance Company (IAVDC) is planning their 5th show for May 5-7, 2017! We will have 3 performances including two free performances for schools and community programs. These performances will showcase our innovative choreography, dancers’ skills and creativity and expose integrated dance to new audiences.
We are raising $2500 for the following:
- Rehearsal Space, for dancers to work on their own choreography for duets and solos
- ASL Interpretation
- Audio Description
Each of these pieces will help us make this a beautiful, accessible event and allow us to preserve the performances with high quality images and video. These recordings will help us share with others the great value and power of integrated dance for youth and young adults in fostering community and disability pride.
Our works for this year’s performance include:
- “The Journey”
- A dramatic dance trio about lost love to “This House,” by Alyson Moyet.
- A quirky dance featuring chicken and fish motivated movement and a tango chase.
- Daric and Monique are choreographing a charming duet to the song “Never Fully Dressed without a Smile” from Annie.
- A trio with Attitude featuring dancers Ryan, Monique, and Addie
- A classical dance with live music featuring Divergent Opera.
Thanks for your support!